Earlier this week I spent my final night in Ottawa for the better part of the year. I am excited about the big trip ahead, but I will miss:
- my wonderful and supportive friends and family
- my new home in centretown that I have grown to love
- the espresso machine that I slave over each morning, ‘trying’ for the perfect shot.
- riding my bicycle around our beautiful city
- going on early morning photography shoots
- my favourite yoga studio in the city - Adishesha
- heuvos rancheros at the Manx
- sunsets at Meech Lake and from Lemieux Island;
- and yet another season of cross-country skiing!
Unfortunately, I don't have the photographs to reflect these sentiments, but during this holiday season, let us think of the simple things that bring us great joy.